Thanks, Michelle!!!! I cannot believe how big and grownup all the kids are...I don't know if i would have recognized Lexi, Sam and Abby...but, ohmygosh, are they cute! I really love the family pics...it is too fun to see the big kids' spouses and babies. It looks like they have all done well in choosing eternal companions...You guys should feel proud...you've obviously done some things right! ;) I am so enjoying your posts...I've missed you tons!!! BTW, did you get my Christmas card?
3 comments:
Those are really cute pictures. I like all these posts.
Thanks, Michelle!!!! I cannot believe how big and grownup all the kids are...I don't know if i would have recognized Lexi, Sam and Abby...but, ohmygosh, are they cute! I really love the family pics...it is too fun to see the big kids' spouses and babies. It looks like they have all done well in choosing eternal companions...You guys should feel proud...you've obviously done some things right! ;) I am so enjoying your posts...I've missed you tons!!! BTW, did you get my Christmas card?
i like all the pictures. way to go mom!
Post a Comment