Abby 11, Sam 14, Lexi 16, Lavor 52, Lacey 20, Xavier 19, Michelle 48, Beth 22, Jarom 24, Kiara 27, Nathan 1 (Alisha's youngest for one more month, she is due with baby number 4 February 7th), Alisha 28, Nate 31, Chase 2, Carly 22. Front row: Carden 7 and Emma 6. (I hope I got the ages right, they change every year and so it is hard to keep up!!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
The Most Recent Family Picture
This is the most recent family picture. It was taken at Lacey and X's wedding. All family members were there except Michael, Carly's husband and of course the 2 new babies were still in the oven.
Abby 11, Sam 14, Lexi 16, Lavor 52, Lacey 20, Xavier 19, Michelle 48, Beth 22, Jarom 24, Kiara 27, Nathan 1 (Alisha's youngest for one more month, she is due with baby number 4 February 7th), Alisha 28, Nate 31, Chase 2, Carly 22. Front row: Carden 7 and Emma 6. (I hope I got the ages right, they change every year and so it is hard to keep up!!
Abby 11, Sam 14, Lexi 16, Lavor 52, Lacey 20, Xavier 19, Michelle 48, Beth 22, Jarom 24, Kiara 27, Nathan 1 (Alisha's youngest for one more month, she is due with baby number 4 February 7th), Alisha 28, Nate 31, Chase 2, Carly 22. Front row: Carden 7 and Emma 6. (I hope I got the ages right, they change every year and so it is hard to keep up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nathan Chase and I got cut off! We aren't in the family picture... Maybe this summer and hopefully by Christmas we will be able to take a full family picture. But then there will always be babies on the way and new in-laws to add...
Wow, what a good-looking family! And, dang, who's that GORGEOUS blonde standing next to dad? She sure got her fair share of looks from the gene pool! :)
What a great picture! Where was it taken? In AL? Have I told you how great you look? You still look like one of your kids' sisters, not their mom! I remember the first time I met you, I thought you were babysitting those 5 cute kids! =)Lisha's right...that is one good looking family!
Post a Comment