Great to hear from you! I am still having a hard time believing you're a grandma, let alone almost 8 times over! =)You look mahvelous, dahling (of course, that little Chase is pretty stinkin cute himself!)!
oh yeah...kelly says to tell lex hi and kelly (and I)want you to post some pix of all your kids ("not just the grandkids, who are cute, but we don't really know them" said kelly)...am i right, does abby kinda resemble jarom? i saw a darling pic of sam with emma on lisha's blog...i'm not sure who he really looks like...does lexi resemble carly? so many questions! dying to see and hear more (but no pressure...teehee) =)
5 comments:
What a sweet picture! Chase sure knows how to shmooz his women!
yes he does...just like his dad...
love it!!!!!!!!!
Great to hear from you! I am still having a hard time believing you're a grandma, let alone almost 8 times over! =)You look mahvelous, dahling (of course, that little Chase is pretty stinkin cute himself!)!
oh yeah...kelly says to tell lex hi and kelly (and I)want you to post some pix of all your kids ("not just the grandkids, who are cute, but we don't really know them" said kelly)...am i right, does abby kinda resemble jarom? i saw a darling pic of sam with emma on lisha's blog...i'm not sure who he really looks like...does lexi resemble carly? so many questions! dying to see and hear more (but no pressure...teehee) =)
Post a Comment