LOVE the pictures, Jarom and I laughed so hard!
Too freakin funny! That first one of Lavor creaks me up every time I look at it!
Ok, so what i meant was 'cracks me up' not "creaks me up"...don't even know what that means. Should have taken more typing and less music in high school I guess... ;)
Haha those are great! Mike has a beanie that looks like the Wendy's man!
I didn't even see this post...the pictures turned out pretty good!
haha.. so cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOVE the pictures, Jarom and I laughed so hard!
Too freakin funny! That first one of Lavor creaks me up every time I look at it!
Ok, so what i meant was 'cracks me up' not "creaks me up"...don't even know what that means. Should have taken more typing and less music in high school I guess... ;)
Haha those are great! Mike has a beanie that looks like the Wendy's man!
I didn't even see this post...the pictures turned out pretty good!
haha.. so cute!
Post a Comment