I decided since I have 8 kids, 4 kids-in-law and 6 grandchildren and 1 husband, I am allowed to post as many top 2007 pictures as I want...
There is nothing sweeter than grandaughters...(Addie)

A new life begins (sweet Avery)

Happiness!!

All boy!

My favorite Chase!
4 comments:
Michelle, your family has grown so much and they are so beautiful! You are truly an inspiration to me and I wish so much sometimes that I could cry on your shoulder and learn how you have persevered and carried on with such grace and compassion and love for your family. Your faith and eternal perspective are evident in the beautiful smiles of your family! Gosh, I've missed you!
We pulled off two beautiful weddings in 2007, how amazing are WE?!!! And, it helps they were for beautiful people, inside and out!
That picture of Avery makes my heart melt! She is so much bigger now! Her little face was so swollen in that picture but her cheeks are bigger now! She is my cute chubby baby!
You are too kind Cheryl, and I too wish that we could have a long visit (uninterupted by kids)! One day it will come!
I couldn't have done anything without you Alisha, I love you.
The picture of Avery is my favorite, I know she has changed, but that one is how I remember her.
Post a Comment