Friday, January 11, 2008



Here is another Chase funny: After his shower I put him on top of my bathroom counter to dry him off and put lotion on him. Today when I put him up there he looked in the mirror and said, "Nuna, my hair goes round and round!" While he said this he twirled his fingers round and round...it was cute.

4 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

what can i say? hes mine! =)

Lisha said...

He is so full of great one-liners, I'm sure glad y'all are recording them, they are priceless!

mrbob said...

He is a cutie and Mr.Bob sure does miss his little helper! Can't help but look for him every time I open the garage door . . .waiting to hear . ."Bob me help?"

The Happy Haynie Family said...

So fun to hear from the Barnes!! You must have gotten my super late Christmas card!! Keep checking up on us!

signature