Love them all... especially the one of Lexi and Sam, what good looking kids they are! I'm glad you got a picture of Chase and Mr. Bob, that will always be a treasured memory!P.S. Read my 'Random Thoughts,' I think you'll get a kick out of Carden's.
I LOVE the Sam and Lexi picture! Oh my gosh! Maybe just because I know those kids and I love them, but still . . . way cute picture.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Love them all... especially the one of Lexi and Sam, what good looking kids they are! I'm glad you got a picture of Chase and Mr. Bob, that will always be a treasured memory!
P.S. Read my 'Random Thoughts,' I think you'll get a kick out of Carden's.
I LOVE the Sam and Lexi picture! Oh my gosh! Maybe just because I know those kids and I love them, but still . . . way cute picture.
Post a Comment