Sunday, January 13, 2008
New Year's Resolution Broken---Already!!
Okay I know I have already broken my new resolution to write every day...I realized that it was a pretty lofty goal. But nonetheless I will resolute to write several times a week. Right now I am working on the top 10 photos for the year 2007. Man what a BIG job!!! I am not computer savvy and so my pictures are all over the place and completely unorganized and so I am in the process of organizing them while picking out the top 10 (which by the way can not be limited to 10...50 maybe but not 10). So bear with me as I compile and organize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck... It is a huge task to accomplish! I'm glad you are posting more, if not every day. That is a lofty goal, but a couple times a week is doable!
Post a Comment