8 things I am passionate about:
-Husband LaVor (been with him almost 30 years--and most of you wouldn't be here if I weren't passionate about him!
-Alisha
-Kiara
-Jarom
-Carly
-Lacey
-Lexi
-Sam
-Abby
(I know this is nine and actually I could go on and on....)
8 things I want to do before I die
-be at the temple sealing of all of the eight things above!
-love all of my grandchildren
-play the piano better
-learn how to sew on my new serger!! This one might not get accomplished!! I may have bought a machine that is beyond my serging capability...but I am trying!
-crochet each of my grandchildren a baby afghan...I am already behind!! I have to get Nathan's, Addie's, Avery's and Alisha's new baby that is hopefully on the way done! (Just means I can't die yet!!)
-visit each state side temple...don't have any desire to go abroad!
-Would like to visit Hawaii temple though!
-Go on a cruise with all my family
8 things I say most often:
-because I said so
-life isn't fair
-I love you
-I need you too
-No
-Yes
-We'll see
-Get busy and Clean!!
-Time to Get Up!!! We have LOTS to do today!!
(again I have more the 8)
8 Books I have recently read:
Anybody that knows me knows that it takes me forever to read a book because the time I read is when I finally get it all done and lay down in bed and I usually only get through a page or two before I am asleep! But I LOVE to read and this is one thing I would do if I had the day to myself! (Highly unlikely for the time being!)
-I am reading the last Harry Potter book...can't think of the name right now and it will take me a good year to finish!! HAHA
-I am also in the process of reading Eve and The Choice Made in Eden by Beverly Campbell (very good book that Carly gave me for Christmas)
-Joseph Smith, Rough Stone Rolling by Richerd Lyman Bushman
-The Savior and The Serpent by Alonzo L. Gaskill
-Baby Proof by Emily Giffen
-Something Blue by Emily Giffen
-Something Borrowed by Emily Giffen
-I have ready all of John Grisham's except the last and I just bought it to read after Harry Potter!
8 Songs I could listen to over and over:
-Remember When by Alan Jackson (This is our song)
-Something That We Do by Clint Black (Another love song)
-My Wish by Rascal Flatts (Chase's song)
-I Need Thee Every Hour (LDS Hymns)
-O My Father (LDS Hymns)
-A Child's Prayer (Primary Songbook)
-Mary's Lullaby
-Pachelbel
-Well Done Thou Good and Faithful Servant by Janice Kapp Perry
-In the Hollow of They Hand by Janice Kapp Perry
(music is one thing I am passionate about that is not mentioned above!)
8 things that attract me to my best friends:
-trustworthiness
-happy
-outgoing
-same values/goals
-patience
-forgiveness
-accepting
-willing to try new things

4 comments:
All I can say is that if you had a whole day to yourself you would not read, you would find something to clean. Even when we try to give your breaks you are up and going, just like Grandma!
Oh and I want to borrow the "something borrowed" trilogy. I need some good books to keep me busy, you can only clean this little apartment so many times in a day...
I will send them to you.
the "Something borrowed" trilogy is so good! I read all of those a few years ago I believe.
Post a Comment