Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Kids

Cheryl Reagan (a friend who found this blog) asked me to post some pictures of my kids and this is my attempt. I realized that I don't have a lot of pictures of Alisha or Kiara...

Alisha ( not the best picture...I don't have a lot of her or her husband Nate.

Kiara-- I don't have a lot of pictures of her either. Jarom and Beth's wedding picture is below...I can't figure out how to get this text down there so you will have to bear with me and my stupidity when it comes to blogging.

Michael and Carly's wedding

X and Lacye's wedding July 31, 2007

2 comments:

Carly A said...

I am impressed Mom. Good job. Kiara needs a more updated picture, that is from like two or three years ago...

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I know I need more updated pictures of all my kids you included!!

signature