Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Good day Wednesday

Here is my thought today...The aches and pains, saggy upper arms, love handles that are growing, wrinkles, gray hair, having to squint to see anything close, all are signs that we are not in this mortal state forever!!! Isn't that wonderful?

I had a good day today. Purchased insurance for the car and truck and then applied for tags. Tomorrow will be spent getting drivers license for the state of Oklahoma (it's about time don't you think?) and registering to vote.

Chase was cute tonight...I was lying on the living room couch watching a DVD on dad's new DVD player and of course I had my glasses on (one of my signs!) and he came marching into the room with another pair of my glasses on his nose and they were upside down and crooked and he exclaimed, "Look Nuna, I look like you!!"

6 comments:

Lisha said...

He has so much personality, I just love it! And, I'm starting to get wrinkles around the eyes, so you better be showing a few more signs of aging than me! It is good we're not here forever... :)

Carly A said...

He knows how to mak himself "pwetty" and how to look like nuna... how talented!

Beth said...

How funny! I love that little boy!

Lacey Freeman said...

=) gotta love that little man!

Fig said...

Hey - where, exactly, does one GO to get Oklahoma licenses and tags and voter registration?

The Happy Haynie Family said...

You can go to any tag agency (there are a lot around---the one we went to is at 8741-A South Lewis. The get an Oklahoma license you have to go to 529 West A Street in Jenks. I think you can register at post offices, libraries and these tag agencies. You have to have it all done today 1/11/08 if you want to vote in the primaries in February...

signature