Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lexi---18 years old!!!

November 25th, 2009


Alexis Lea Haynie


turned


18!!



She celebrated by going to Chili's on 75

with family and friends...


(for some reason I can't get this picture to move down)


Davis, Lacey and Chase



Chase, Shawn, Devin and Lexi


(we had to joke on Devin because he kinda blended into the background...heehee)
Lexi and Papa

(Papa is interested in a football game on the TV)


Lexi, Mom and Papa


Sisters!

Lexi and Devin


Abby had friend Ashley come for the party.

Devin made this birthday cake all by himself.


He works at Maggie Moo's and so it is an ice cream cake!


YUM!!!!






Happy Birthday Lexi!!!




Why I love Lexi:
5th daughter, 6th child
independant
stands up for what she believes
beautiful
loves me even though she will tell me I'm wrong most of the time
strong willed
ambitious

full of life
wants to be successful
loves her nieces and nephews
strong testimony
she is either high or low...never just mediocre
Love you Lex!

4 comments:

Lisha said...

We love you, too, Lexi Lea Lizard! I wish we could ahve been there!

Dawn, said...

love, LOVE me some Lexi!!! 18 is a blast! Enjoy!

Carly A said...

Happy birthday Lex! I Hope you had a wonderful day even though we forgot to call. Just know that I love you. For some reason (A & P maybe?) I don't have enough hours in a day to do all that I planned.

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Lexi! Sorry I didn't call either, but that was the day of my surgery...not a good day for me! We love you ya beautiful gal!

signature