Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy 16th B-day Samuel

Guess what happened November 3rd?This guy turned 16!!
This same guy went to the doctors on his b-day and was told that he had the bone age of a 14 1/2 year old and by the time he is done growing he will be approximately 6 feet 6 inches!
He already is 6' 3"!
He got a pumpkin ice cream cake for his birthday cake
curtesy of Dad and Maggie Moos!
(It was half off)

He also received his ordination to the office of a Priest today.

The bishop told me that he was an exceptional young man...

And has a strong testimony and stands up for the truth.

I agree!!

I love you Sammy!

5 comments:

lynette brimhall said...

Happy Birthday Sam from Grandma... Six feet six...YIKES.

Lisha said...

Oh Sammy, my little boy who is not so litte anymore, I LOVE YOU!!!

Carly A said...

Man I just love Sam. I hope he had the best bday ever. I'm glad I live in Cali now that he is 16 ;)

Beth said...

Aw Sammy! Wish we could have been there! We love you, can't believe you'll be that much bigger than Jarom! Wow!

Lisha said...

hi! this is carden and emma. that looks fun and tell abby to call me. carden and emma

signature