I spent the morning raking leaves and mowing the back yard.
Below is a picture of my trusty little red mower.

And of course here is my little trusty companion!
He is such a help as you can imagine...



He thought it great fun to play in the leaves, but the mower scared him,

Here is the backyard all mowed and raked!
But wait...
The leaves keep falling!!!

In a few hours it won't look like I have done anything!!!

And this is what awaits me inside!!!
4 comments:
Gosh I know what you mean!!! It's always something! Little D has gotten SO BIG! Look at his hair!! What a cutie.
I miss you guys already! tell the fam hi and we miss them!
I'm glad I don't havr to keep up a yard because I can't even keep up my house. Props to you mom!
Thank you for sharing! I feel the same: My leaf bag count is now up to 21. I don't count the dishes of course, but they are there . . .
Who can wash dishes, though, when there are beautiful, sweet-smelling leaves to share with little ones? I actually enjoy raking.
Post a Comment