I don't know if our Christmas decorations are going to make it to December 25th.
Baby D thinks this new stuff in the house is so cool.
He will go up to the lights on the Christmas Tree and just blow and blow!
This morning he was trying to get a pretty ornament off the tree
(which of course is a no no and he has been told 10 million times)
and the whole tree came toppling over.
When all the ornaments, tinsel, beads came to a stop after bouncing all of the floor
Baby D looked up at me and said,
"Oooh!"
And now the Christmas tree looks like the Christmas Trees on
"How the Grinch Stole Christmas"...
My wooden Santa that sits on the floor is now missing:
His toy sack
His stand
His candy cane
because Baby D drags him ALL over the house, wherever he goes.
It is just to cute that it is worth
1 wooden Santa...
What would Christmas without toodlers?

4 comments:
Hahaha... oh baby D. That is hilarious. I love the blowing on the Chritmas tree lights.
I love that he is blowing the lights! I am curious how Kenadie is going to do...
LOL! Addie tried to blow out our lights the first day too.
Too funny. Good thing the little stinkpot is so cute.
Post a Comment