I love Thanksgiving!!
It is my favorite holiday!
Better than
Christmas.
Better than
4th of July.
Even better than my
birthday!
How could any day be better than sitting down to eat the best food with family and friends?
And Thanksgiving wouldn't be Thanksgiving unless you reflect on those things that you are thankful for.
Here are some of mine:
(not in order size or color of significance)
freedom
Baby D and his little hands that are trying to punch all my computer buttons
healthy body
(even though it is showing oh so many signs of aging)
a nice warm place to sleep
Alisha, Kiara, Jarom, Carly, Lacey, Lexi, Sam, Abby
Carden, Emma, Chase, Nate Dogg, Addie, Avery, Kena, Davis, Pierson and Grandbaby #10
Big Nate Dogg, Beth, Michael
cameras
computers
electricity
My Mom and Dad
The Gospel
cookies
bedtime
morningtime
food
homes
(thankful we sold 109 Daffodil Circle)
My good husband
work
seasons
Emma turning 8 and wanting to be baptized
priesthood blessings
airplanes
blogs
cell phones
music
This list can go on and on...
I am truly blessed and I know that my Heavenly Father loves me.

2 comments:
The best blog of the morning. I second all you have put there.
Thanksgiving IS a good holiday! I can't wait!
Post a Comment