Sunday, November 29, 2009

New House Hunting

We put an offer on this house this week.
First time that we have done this.
We offered low because its Fannie Mae own and comes as is
and there was a lot of work that needs to be done.

I guess our offer was too low because the bank didn't accept it and now it is being taken off the market... (someone probably offered higher)
Oh well, we really loved the house and could see ourselves in it...
but I guess it wasn't suppose to be.
So onward we go searching for more houses.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Hope you find one soon!

Carly A said...

Darn it! I am sure you guys will find the perfect house soon. It better be cool because its gonna be Nunu and Poppy's house filled with lots of memories that my kids will talk about for the rest of their lives. No pressure :)
Is your blog not private anymore?

Lisha said...

Bummer, I really imagined you guys in this house! And, ditto on Carly. Haha. Of course, it's the people in the house that make it special! :)

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I decided to go public with the blog again...hopefully it will be okay.

Our Real Estate Agent is digging for some info...he tends to believe not all is lost yet on the house!

I will let you all know as soon as we know!

Beth said...

So I hope this works out this time (offer #2). I can definitely see you all in this GIGANTIC home!

signature