I was totally surprised last night when my husband came home late last night for dinner. I had made one of his favorite dinner (baked beans with sausage, baked butternut squash and waldorf salad) and he wasn't even home to eat it.
I couldn't get too mad though because he plopped a new little Gateway laptop computer on the table. I asked him what this was for and he said it was just because...so I could do all my little things! All my little things! I am sooooo happy. I can now blog, check my email when I want, not have to fight everyone else for the computer and because I am mom letting everyone else be on the computer, organize my pictures and do my blog book! WHOO HOO!! And no one is going to get on this computer and mess me up!!!
I love you, honey. Thanks so much!

3 comments:
He gets ten points for that one. AT LEAST.
Aw! Sweet Dad!
Well aren't you lucky. I can't wait for Mike to bring me a laptop home ;)
Post a Comment