Monday, November 9, 2009

Baby D is 13 months old

I can hardly believe that Baby D is 13 months old today.
Where has the time gone?
He and I are buddies.
He is my shadow, helping me do all of the chores during the day.

He is such a sweet and happy little boy.
We are very lucky to have him.


There is nothing sweeter than a slobbery kiss from him.
And guess what he did all by himself today?

Crawled down the full flight of stairs!!

I guess the few tumbles he took from the top was enough to convince him that he needed to turn around and sit down and scoot himself down the stairs.

What will the next 13 months bring?

1 comment:

Carly A said...

13 months! Wow. And I'm crying because Pierson is 5 weeks. I think that Davis looks a lot like Lacey and Sam in those pictures. He sure is an adorable little boy! Lauren M was telling me the other day how cute she thought he was :)

signature