Saturday, November 7, 2009

Brothers and Morning Exercise

November 2008November 2009
(how much babies change in one year)

Chase, Baby D and myself walk to school every morning.
Davis absolutely loves it...
Chase wants to take the car so he can watch movies...
and this is when I get my exercise for the day.
It is .7 mile one way and takes us approximately 12 minutes.
There are some pretty good hills
and so I work up a pretty good sweat getting an extra 67 plus pounds up those hills and the boys to and from school!

2 comments:

lynette brimhall said...

I am so glad that you are blogging again. I wish I was there to walk with you...but I will have to wait for the phone call.

Carly A said...

Pierson and Avery will never be that big, right? Good job on exercising... I need to start walking daily.

signature