Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Beach Pictures

Okay I am the first to admit that my pictures take way last place, especially when compared to
to my girls.
BUT...
they are the pictures I took and they mean something to me so even though they are not "artistically done" they do have meaning :)
Below are the pictures taken when we went to Huntington Beach.
It was late in the afternoon and we were waiting for Kiara to fly in for a visit.
The weather was perfect...probably 70 or so degrees and the water felt good to put your tooties in.

These two little girls enjoyed running and playing in the sand.





Little miss Kenapoo.


In the sling was Baby P...his first trip to the beach. He was right at home riding in front next to his mommy.

These little ones were very sandy and wet by the time we left!


Happy faces with feet in the sand and a place to sit...
This is the one "artistic" photo I took.


Little mis goober...






When Kiara came in we went to the end of a pier that is on the beach and ate at a little hamburger place (forgot the name). It was fun to see Kiara again and it was a perfect ending to a perfect day.

5 comments:

Beth said...

What a fun trip!

Carly A said...

That was a fun day though I was starving by the time we finally ate... at Rubys. I forgot how sandy Avery and Kenni got. I think you should come back and take some more pictures! We miss you!

lynette brimhall said...

I think your pictures are quite artistic....who did a better job than the shadow one??? And like you I don't do the artistic, but pictures sure bring back memories. I wish I had been with you.

Lisha said...

I think I'm gonna swipe the one of Kenni, Avery, and Carly with the sun shining through... you do better than you give yourself credit for!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

the thing is I don't plan anything...I probably didn't even notice the sun shining...it just happened. My philosophy is if I take enough something will hopefully turn out. Heehee

signature