It's been 20 plus years since I have been to Disneyland.
Alisha and Kiara vaguely remembered going.
It was fun to see some of the familiar sites along with ones that I either didn't remember or were new...
They had their mommies right by their sides though...
Carousels are alway a favorite...young or old!
This is how Baby P visited Disneyland for the first time.
Auntie Chia LOVES her little Baby P
It's A Small World
Alisha and Kiara's favorite 20 years ago and still a favorite
(Along with the tea cup ride)
A scene from "It's a Small World"
When the little ones (and the big ones) got tired we went home a took naps...
only to return later in the evening.
Sisters having a good time.
Kiara, Mike and myself stayed and rode the BIG rides.
It was a blast...I was acting like a 10 year old!

4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how big I've gotten! Arghhhh! But, those are all great memories. Can't wait to go back!
Who got the poop picture of me? Was it Kiara? I need that for some memories :) That was a fun, busy, hectic day. Disneyland is just to big to do in one day. Especially such a busy day like that one. Oh and its carousel... oh mom :)
I had a spelling brain freeze when it came to carousel! And yes I think it was Kiara...I was buy trying to help you clean up!
Fun times!
Post a Comment