I love the ending with his pants falling down. I realized it was his birthday last night as I snuggled into bed and started writing in my journal... I love you my little Sammy!
We love you so much Sam! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Jarom tried calling you a few times from my phone but your voicemail wasn't set up.
Happy Birthday Sam! Hehe, Sam is so cute with Chase.
Chase is so stinking cute.And Sam's a good kid - happy birthday!
Good singing family! Happy birthday Sammy BOY!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the ending with his pants falling down. I realized it was his birthday last night as I snuggled into bed and started writing in my journal... I love you my little Sammy!
We love you so much Sam! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Jarom tried calling you a few times from my phone but your voicemail wasn't set up.
Happy Birthday Sam! Hehe, Sam is so cute with Chase.
Chase is so stinking cute.
And Sam's a good kid - happy birthday!
Good singing family! Happy birthday Sammy BOY!
Post a Comment