Trick or Treating with the gang. We met at friends (Tanners) house.

Chase wanted to eat each piece of candy before going on to the next house!


You don't know what we had to go through to get this pose...

Na na na na na na na na BATMAN!!!

And of course his sidekick ROBIN!

It is a tradition to decorate sugar cookies for Halloween.

Sam and Abby hard at work...

Lots and Lots of candy to decorate with!

One of Sam's creations

One of Lacey's creations...

Spooky eyes done by Lacey...

And of course Sam's infamous pile everything and anything on the cookie cookie...

What Nuna's floor looks like after decorating cookies...

What Nuna's table looks like after decorating cookies...

Yummy cookies!!

Chase's half eaten half licked off creation...

Got to love him!


Finished products!
5 comments:
Cute pumpkins, we didn't get to making Halloween cookies this year... bummer, and how clever: Batman and Robin. That just made my day!
Looks like a great evening. I'm sure Batman and Robin were a HIT!!
Batman and Robin are precious!!
And you are the best and bravest mom ever to do that kind of cookie decorating!!
Those are super cute pumpkins... I'm embarrased to post ours now! ;) Batman and Robin are ADORABLE!
awww so cuuute! By the way, I love ur music list haha, I always listen to it!! :)
Post a Comment