I am taking Alisha's lead and am going to try and blog each day for the next 3 weeks about something I am thankful for. So here goes for today Thursday November 6.
Today I am so very thankful for my husband, LaVor. It is not easy to live with me. Just recently I stood up to him and told him that he was wrong about a particular situation. Yesterday it became evident that I was very wrong about this situation and that I have put the family in somewhat of a compromised situation. I had to humble myself and tell him that I was wrong and so very sorry and beg his forgiveness. He unconditionally took me in his arms and told me that we would work this situation out together and that he loved me.
I love him and am very thankful for him.

5 comments:
That's really sweet. Marriage is such a good thing, when it's done right - and you and LaVor are a great example of it.
Can't wait for all your thankfulnesses!
Gotta love daddy and all that he does and how hard he works!
This is such a good idea! I second Fig- you two are a great example!
We sure do love Papa (and our nuna too). He gives the best hugs!
Dad is great!
Post a Comment