Friday, November 28, 2008

Sam...Throughout the Years

Samuel LaVor Haynie born in Decatur, Alabama November 3, 1993 at 1103 am weighing 8 pounds 12 ounces and was 21 inches long.
Blessing day December 12, 1993


2 months old



Lexi 2, Sam 2 months
Tubby Time: 2 months old...what a sweet smile!


So serious...4 weeks4 months8 months
1st Halloween...almost 1 year old


1st birthday (check Lacey out!)Lexi 3, Sam 1 Easter outfits1 year oldGalveston, TexasBrimhall Family Reunion Summer of 1996.


Sam is all boy!! Don't those eyes just kill you?2 year old2 year old cowboy3 year oldSam 3, Abby 1Sam is the girl and Abby is the boy...I think this was Lacey's doing. This is the time that we couldn't figure out why Sam wasn't growing and Abby was literally the same size. Everyone would asked if they were twins!










Not much has changed has it? Dressed for church
Special Batman blanket that Grandma Haynie made for Sam's 5th birthday


Check out those ears!
1st day of Kindergarten.


6 years old
Wrestling1st gradeSilly Lexi and Sam
Christmas 1st grade2nd grade
Sam, Abby and Clifford the Big Red VanUncle Nate takes Sam fishing.3rd gradeBaptism day November 25, 2001 (Lexi's 10th birthday)4th grade7 Peaks in Provo, UtahChristmas 4th grade

2002 District Champ
25 yard Breaststroke
21:59 seconds.
Fort Payne, Alabama



5th grade



6th grade

7th grade

7 comments:

Fig said...

Baby Sam looks like Baby Davis. :-)

And I LOVE the big red van!

Melanie said...

You are so good with pictures! I love the baby "tub" picture and you made me laugh out loud with the computer picture and comment.

Happy (late) birthday Sam!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

I love all the pics! You don't still have Clifford, do you? I remember the day you got it! ;)Wish we could get our kids together....i think they'd have a good time! I know you and I would! ;)

Lisha said...

I so see Nathan and Kenadie in our little Sammy (and Lexi). I miss my babies, that cute little Sam and Abby!

Carly A said...

Oh he was such a cute baby and cute little boy! I miss him when he was that little! I just want to go back in time and swoop him up!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

We love our Sammie! Chase thought the baby pictures were Davis!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

and this is lacey by the way, not you mom! =)

signature