Monday, November 10, 2008

Lacey Throughout the Years

I know this is a little overdue, since Lacey's birthday was September 25th. But here it is anyway...



Lacey LaRee Haynie born September 25th, 1987 at 11:19 am. She was 21 inches long, 9 pounds and 9 ounces...my biggest baby. My water broke at 2:30 am and we rushed to the hospital thinking since she was my 5th baby that it was just a matter of hours till she would be born. Little did I know this would be my longest labor. She was the first one that I had an epidural with and 21 years ago epidurals were not what they were today...but it was still very worth it!



Look at those lips


Here's my little family: Alisha, Jarom, Kiara, Carly and Lacey. (note Jarom's eye's...this was 2 days after his 2nd surgery to correct his Strabismus)


Lacey's Grandmothers: Lea Haynie and Lynette Brimhall


The family on November 28th, 1987. Alisha's baptism date and Lacey's blessing date.

Lacey is wondering was she got herself into!!
Kiara, Carly, Lacey, Jarom, and Alisha




Bath Time
6 weeks

2 months old1st Easter



Daddy and Lacey


Lacey bathing herself in Grandma's sink



Limber Lacey

1st attempt at lipstickSweet little girl2 years old3 years old

4 years old

The infamous brown Easter dress and the Pepto Bismal pink beetle bug. (The dress isn't that ugly is it?)
Check out the shoes and socks!

5 years old


Lacey and friend Jayci

1st grade2nd grade
4th grade


1st Photo Shoot...4th grade (Lacey wants me to further explain this photo shoot...She and her friend Emily dressed up and Carly and her friend Lauren took pictures of them. They thought they were going to be models when they grew up and Carly and Lauren were on their way to being famous photographers! They thought they were such HOT STUFF!)


7th grade


Swimming on the Madison Dolphin Swim Team
Memorial Day 2001

8th grade

9th grade



10th grade
11th grade


At Grandma's house in Spanish Fork Canyon. Lacey, Carly and Kiara
Senior potrait

Lacey and her boys, Chase and Davis....[visit her blog at "me-n-myboys.blogspot.com" (she has changed her address so please make a note)]


I am so thankful for my beautiful 4th daughter. She has truly been such a ray of sunshine in our family. I love you Lacey LaRee Haynie!

6 comments:

danakat said...

She is a beautiful person! And she makes some pretty babies!

I am glad to see she got better at applying lipstick. :)

Lacey Freeman said...

thanks mom! love you too!

Dawn, said...

I just love these type of posts from you and appreciate the work that goes into them. I have always thought Lacey had beautiful, soft eyes and it was fun to see them look exactly the same from day ONE!!

Carly A said...

Oh Lacey! She has made life so much fun... and quite interesting! I am glad that she is my little sister! I love the baby picture in that white and red outfit and I love the static cling in the green dress by the fire place. Haha!

Oh and I see a lot of my little Avery in Lacey's baby pictures! They have the same face shape and hair... just like Alisha!

Beth said...

I really loved the lipstick picture! We sure do love you Lacey!

chia said...

i think i know where averys cheeks come from! :) i also love that laceys lips have been from day ONE! too cute, too sweet. love you lace!

signature