Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankfulness 5---friends


Here are 2 cute girls that went to Union High's Hoe Down on Tuesday night. They had a great time line dancing and riding a bull. Lexi really enjoys hanging around with Shawn Ensley and I am so happy and thankful that Shawn enjoys her. One of the hardest things to do when we moved was to leave all the good friends that the kids had in Alabama and we miss them dearly...But we have found that there are great friends here in Oklahoma!

5 comments:

Carly A said...

You must be on right now because I just checked your blog then google reader told me there was a new post! I am grateful for Lexi and the amazing girl she is. I am also grateful that she has made friends in OK!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Sean is a sweet girl and comes from a very good family. Sean plans on going to BYU next year.

Melanie said...

I LOVE these two girls!

Lacey Freeman said...

(It's Shawn) I am glad Lex has found Shawn too. They are fun cute together...if that makes sense.

Beth said...

I can't imagine having to move during high school. I am so glad that everyone has made new friends and is happy.

signature