Friday, November 14, 2008

Thankfulness 6---morning time

Today I am most thankful for the morning time. This is the time that I have to myself...the kids are at school, the babies are asleep, husband is at work. I can accomplish my spiritual and emotional thinking...

It is a time that I am most positive. I can handle most things in the morning. It is the time I communicate with my Savior the best and can reflect on the purposes that I am here on earth for.

I love mornings!

5 comments:

Beth said...

That picture is Beautiful!!!! Where is that?

chia said...

loving the pic. beautiful. i would wake up early if that is what i got to see. but then id go back to bed. :)

Carly A said...

Yeah I am glad that you love morning time... I am NOT a morning person (at least not early enough to see the sunrise)! THat pictures is super beautiful!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Beth--its just a picture I found online.

Chia--Most of my kids would go back to bed...maybe that's why I love morning times! HEEHEE

Lisha said...

I'm with ya. I'm enjoying some of the beautiful peace and quiet right now...

signature