Sunday, November 30, 2008

What Do You Get?

What do you get when you cross missionaries, the crazy Haynie Family, Indians, Pilgrims, a thankful tree, and a big feast?... Big Yummy Feast


Little Britches with Mama Bear...

Little Britches sitting solo.


" Hungry Arrow"



" Big Britches"




"Smiling Squaw"


A WONDERFUL TIME!

This year for Thanksgiving we invited the missionaries. Lacey made Pilgrim and Indian hats. She also made place cards with each name and included 3 leaves to write what we were thankful for. We then placed the leaves on the Thankful Tree. The food was awesome and afterwards we played "Catch Phrase". It was a wonderful Thanksgiving and we have so much to be thankful for!







3 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

HAHAHA. We came up with other names that mom could not remember...Davis was Little Foot, I was Shining Moon, Lexi was Bright Star, and Elder Cosgrove aka Big Britches was Fighting Bear. We had a fun time!

Elder Cosgrove playin Catch Phrase: "They're the little round things and the are WAY GOOD!!!!"

Lisha said...

I love the hats and names... how much fun! I wonder if I could get Nate to do this next year??? :)

Carly A said...

I am jealous! What a fun Thanksgiving. I am going to steal that idea and use it next year! I love the hats and names! And catch phrase! I can't wait for Christmas when we get to all be together and play games! Yahoo!

signature