Dont you all wished you had a big helper?

Chase loves to help Nuna clean! He is always right there helping me do dishes, sweep and mop floors, vacuum floors, etc. In fact Lacey bought him his own mop, vacuum and broom so he could help!

Sometimes I try and quietly clean so I don't get so much help...but Chase will always find me and want to help!

And how could I resist this!!!!! Now if only when he is 16 he will be as willing to help...NOT!!

By the way I had the toilet already cleaned before he got to it...
3 comments:
He's such a little mess! His cheese is too cute.
That's my little man! Like you said, when he is 16 and fully capable of doing a good job, it will be impossible to get him to do it!
I've found that theory to be 100% accurate...
Post a Comment