I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Below are the gifts my family gave me to show that they do indeed love me...

A beautiful bouquet sent to me by Jarom, Beth and Addie. They came on Friday just as I needed a little pick me up!!!

Aren't they beautiful!!

Italian Oregano plant given to me by Lexi...she made it in Young Womens.

Flowers given to me by Abby...she bought them with her own money!!

A new blackberry pearl phone that is way to high tech for me...but I am trying to learn how to use it. My sweetheart of almost 30 years gave this to be. I got calls from Jarom, Beth, Carly, Alisha and Kiara. I am truly blessed to have such a loving family!
3 comments:
I'm glad you had a good mothers day, but I am shocked at the flowers you received... it is not what we had ordered! You were supposed to receive orange lilies with hot pink roses...it was so pretty! I'm calling them tomorrow, that aggrivates me!
Oh man Michael and I are behind. But know that we love you and think you are one great mom. LOVE YOU!
I know you do...I will call you tonight.
Post a Comment