Tuesday, May 27, 2008

OSHKA

What do you get when you have Carly, Michael, Kiara, Lexi, Lacey and mom on an afternoon after Carly's graduation in the courtyard of Wymount Terrace? You get the game of Oshka!! it is a jumping game where "it" tries to jump on another person before they can jump away. We got some pretty good pictures and had a some good laughs along with a good time!!









3 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

Haha. I laugh everytime I look at those pictures. That was a good time!

Beth said...

that looks like fun! We will have to play when we are all out there.

Carly A said...

That was a fun game! I wish you guys were still visiting... even better just living by me!

When I saw that picture of Lexi with her thumbs down I thought to myself, wait I don't have two hands...

It is weird when you can't even tell yourself apart from you younger sister of 7 years.

signature