Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Morning Spent with Chase

I take care of Chase during the morning while Lacey works. We have had some pretty good times together. We go to the Library, park, playgroup, all sorts of meetings, shopping...basically he does anything that Nuna has to do that day. Lacey will be done with work the end of next week... Chase just got done eating his spagettios...and of course they are all over his face, hands and shirt because he decided that he had to lick his bowl!


He now gets a popsicle for eating all of his spagettios!!

This is an example of the beautiful artwork that I find on occasion. This was done minutes before someone was to come and see the house. I left it just like it was...I bet there were a few chuckles!!
He decorated the couch in my front room...luckily he did it with washable markers!

4 comments:

Carly A said...

Oh Chase you are cute but you are a MESS! Good thing you have a Nuna that loves you!

Lisha said...

love the marker. we've decided boys are way more destructive than boys. he'd be a fun little man to spend the day with, though

Beth said...

Yikes. Did it all come out??

Lacey Freeman said...

What a mess...but I'll still claim him! =)

signature