There is not a prouder moment than seeing your daughter walk across the stage and accept her diploma from BYU in the major of Family, Marriage and Human Development! Carly left Alabama in August 2005 and graduated in December 2007. During this time she met her husband Mike, married him and had her first daughter a week before she finished her courses! She supported herself and financed her own schooling. She walked and got her diploma April 24th. I am so proud of her and this accomplishment!

Lexi, Lacey, Chase, Mike, his parents, Grandpa and Grandma Brimhall and Kiara were able to attend the graduation ceremony.

Here is the cute family, Mike, Avery and Carly

Mom, Kiara, Avery, Carly, Lacey and Lexi....WE ARE SO PROUD OF OUR CARLY!!!!!
3 comments:
That is so awesome!!! I am proud of your Carly too. =) Your girls are SOOO beautiful, Michelle, in every way...you should be proud, (of course, it helps that they have an amazing mom! =)
Oh thanks Mom! That was a really nice post! I love you!
Isn't it great to graduate?! I'm proud of Carly, I got my classes out of the way before Addie got here, I can't imagine having to take finals a week after giving birth!!!
Post a Comment