Sunday, May 18, 2008
Abby's Concert
I have put each of my kids through hundreds of hours of music lessons and practice...most of it not appreciated very much. Abby went kicking and screaming to her orchestra class at the beginning of the school year...but by the time the end of the year came she admitted that she kinda liked it. Here is a number that her orchestra performed in the end of school concert. I took this video from way back in the back and so it is not the best plus I was alone with Chase and he kept bumping me...Abby is the girl right in the middle with the lighter colored hair...hope you can make it out! She did a good job and I am proud of her! ( Pause the music player at the bottom right of this page so you can hear her play)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Way to go ABBY! I am proud of her and her violin skills. Keep it up Abbadab! Oh Mom, I am sure that you had so much fun with Chase there!
She is getting good...I think she was so proud.
That's awesome!!! ;) I hope Miss Abby sticks with it...maybe someday I can listen to her play with the MoTab orchestra.... =)
Great job, Abby! I remember being at one of Sam's football games trying to video, and the whole time I'm fussing at Carden like you are at Chase... why is it they think they need to climb and bump you while videoing?
Post a Comment