Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Trip to the Park

The house that we live in is up for sale and some people were coming to see it. I hate to be in the house when it is being shown and so I told the kids to pack up we're taking a walk to the neighborhood park. Below are the pictures of that visit to the park. Somehow Lexi conned Abby into pulling her in the wagon...


Now Lexi has Chase pulling her...
Nuna making sure Chase doesn't JUMP in!! Hope there aren't any snakes in the ditch!!
Chase is looking for rocks to throw in the ditch


Happy Lexi
Chase in his own little world. Nuna in all her glory...NOT







We had a good time and when we got home the guests were gone!!

5 comments:

lynette brimhall said...

Need to have homelookers more often ...I liked the pictures. How fun it is to have these quick communications.

Lindsi said...

I love all you cute people! That looked like a very fun time! I am sad that I didn't get to see ya'll when you were in Utah. Next time, I guess.

MCA said...

(This is Carly) I know I am biased but I think that I have such a good looking family. Sam is looking so old! I can't believe it. I am so excited to finally see him and Abby this summer. Not too much longer!

Lisha said...

I love the pictures, bummer you guys have to move so soon. Abby is looking so grown up! And, I agree with Grandma, you need to post more often! Oh, and I totally agree with Carly! :)

Lacey Freeman said...

You got some good pictures! Way to go mom!

signature