Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sun Worshippers

Sam thinks he needs a tan... This is Lexi after a day at Big Splash...(She fell asleep while sun bathing) Red on one side...
White on the other...(she is miserable!!)

6 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

HA. Love it.

Beth said...

haha, that stinks.

Carly A said...

Haha! Poor Lexi! I heard the multie-color thing is hot... literally. I am sure her skin burns like the dickens. It looks like the color of my skin when I got sun poisoning. If she is that burnt, I feel so dang bad for her. It was awful, one of the worst feelings in the world. I thought I was going to die. Good luck Lex. Oh and Sam could use a little color ;)

Lacey said...

Ooohhh... Poor poor Lexi! I hope she starts feeling better soon.

Dawn, said...

Dang Lexi... that gal looks great in ANYTHING... even tomato red, grin. Hope she get relief soon!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

I got burned like that once in Florida...oh man, was I sick!!!! I thought I might really die! I sure hope Lex didn't get that sick!!!!

signature