Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday--1/31/2010

Another attempt to take Sunday pictures in our church clothes has failed
:(
But I am not going to give up!!
Here are some pictures of the family after family prayers:
LaVor worked hard at the old house on Louisville today.
Since it is the last day of the month it was the last day to be out of that house.
We have worked so very hard all weekend and due to the snow we could not do all of the fix up work at the Louisville house.
So LaVor had to spend his Sunday patching, fixing cabinets, replacing lights etc.
But good news...
We are officially done moving!!!!!


Now the unpacking and organizing starts
or should I say
continues!
It will probably take a good year to get through all the stuff and find a place for it all!

But we love our new house and it will be fun to make it our own...



Chase had a hard day today...
Sometimes it is hard to be big
and especially on Sunday.
Maybe a good night sleep will make him happier tomorrow ;)



Baby D also had a hard day.
Sundays are just hard on him
because he takes his naps at 1 pm
and this is when church starts :(
He also fell off the stage after church
and took another good fall at the dinner table.
He has a pretty good knot on his right side of his forehead.
Maybe he will learn to take life a little easier...
(somehow I don't think so).

5 comments:

Carly A said...

i love dad! i wish i was there today! i agree that sundays are hard especially when you have late church. Ours is at 11 and it is still hard on Ave. if only it could be at 9 always.

kaitlan said...

HAHA why do Dads always feel the need to sit on people? My dad does anyway. I love the jammie pics, they are so fun! Having two little boys who both had hard days is not fun.

Unknown said...

I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your blogs. I have been so remiss with mine, and probably will be through graduation anyway...
Love and hugs to all of you,
Linda

Lace said...

you got some cute pics of those little stinkers! :)

i love my family!

Lisha said...

Dad cracks me up, how I miss you all! And mom, what a classic picture of you! It makes me laugh.

signature