Monday, January 11, 2010

Sunday

I like the idea of taking Sunday pictures throughout this 2010 year
and doing a "Sunday" post each week so we can see how the year progresses.
So after church I gathered the family together to take some pictures.
Lexi wasn't too happy because she got home early and had already changed out of her Sunday clothes.
I made her put them back on.
Waa waa waa......
It has been F.R.E.E.Z.I. N.G!!!! here in Tulsa
72 hours not even breaking freezing point!!
BURRRRRRRRR






Beautiful Girls

Silly Girls




One of my best friends...
(I have 6 others)


I love these 2 little boys...

Smoocheroo!

Before church I took the clippers to Chases' hair.
His hair is hard to cut because you can't tell if it is even or not since it just curls up.
But that also makes it easier to cut (if that makes sense)
Anyway I decided that he need to get all his hair even
and so I took the clippers and shaved his hair off.
He was beside himself!!
We must have gone the rounds for about an hour trying to get his hair cut!
It's short now...
and all one length.
He won't have to have a hair cut for awhile...
maybe he will forget the trauma this cut caused by the time he needs the next one.



Ahhhhh!








When pictures taking was done
we went inside to make some pizza.
Here is a pizza maker.


Making sure the ingredients are the finest.... Baby D thinks they are...


What help Nuna has making dinner
:)



The pizzas were delicious and the picture taking wasn't so bad.
Hopefully we will be able to keep Sunday pictures and posting going.

4 comments:

Carly A said...

I really like that idea too. GOod luck with it:) I love the picture of Lacey and Chase! And Mom, good job on having open eyes in the pictures. Super impressed!

Lisha said...

Haha Carly! Pizza making on the dishwasher door... brilliant! Close it up, turn it on, and the mess is gone! :)

Dawn, said...

I am so like Lexi... the second I hit the door after church I am getting comfy!!! What a slew of gorgeous gals!!!

kaitlan said...

This sounds like my family. Your brother acts like wearing a tie for more than three hours will kill him! haha. Beautiful pictures!

signature