It has been one BUSY week!!!
And I have so much to post...
but I am skipping over the week
and doing a Sunday post.
(I will come back to the past week....hopefully)
Originally I wanted to have "Sunday" post each week with the family
in our "Sunday" clothes.
But for the last 2 weeks it hasn't happened.
I haven't given up hope of doing this and I will try next week to do it.
But for this week it will be a post about Sunday dinner!
We had ward conference and so there were meetings we all had to attend after church and they went a little later than anticipated.
We were also feeding the missionaires
and the home teachers were coming at 7.
(when it rains it pours)
So needless to say
the family were out of their "Sunday" clothes and into their "comfy" clothes before pictures were taken!
Nonetheless...
We had a nice spaghetti dinner
and the missionaries were very appreciative for the food.
And we had a good visit with our Home Teachers.
Elder Conrad, Sam and Elder Hancock
Sam, E. Hancock, Conrad, (I am behind Lexi), Abby and Devin
(Lacey is taking the pictures...and Lavor was heaven knows where)
Baby D!
and not feel like we were on top of each other!
I love my new house!!
side note:
why is it that when you move you find out how dirty your house really is???!!
(I was appalled at the crap under beds, dryer, washer, fridge, sofas etc...
and I thought I was a good housekeeper?....)

3 comments:
Glad I'm not the only one with yucky stuff behind the washers, dust and grime under beds, etc. :) I so can't wait to see the new house, it looks great!
You are super ambitious to try to do a Sunday dress post every week. I like this one just as much. Congrats on the new house! looks great!I have a blog now too, it is himesfamily3.blogspot.com
haaha. you are a good housekeeper! i'm excited for your kitchen!
Post a Comment