Get ready to read the marathon post of the decade!
It's so hard to pick just a few favorite pictures when every single picture I have means something to me.
Below are the pictures that I chose to document 2009.
Some of them aren't all that pretty,
definitely not professional,
but they tell our story...
These 2 have become best of friends through out this year.
This boy turned 16 this year.
Next few pictures are of Christmas morning.






We woke up Christmas morning to 6 to 7 inches of snow!
"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...."
We haven't celebrated Christmas and snow for oh so many years!!
His comment was,
"How many people right now are checking out their stockings and finding butt wipes in them!"
And then he teased me by saying we are the only family that Santa put butt wipes in the stockings...
I think Santa had a really good idea!
In November Abby starred in her class' production of
Beauty and the Beast
She was the narrator and the best one at that!
It will be fun to see him develope in these areas.

Thankful hat that Chase made at school.
Thankful hat that Chase made at school.
(Nate, Carden, Abby, Emma, and Chase)
I love the coloring of this picture
I love the sand all over her eye.
Baby Pierson Michael Adams
October 7, 2009
Proud parents are Michael and Carly Adams
This picture is her to a tee!
I took this picture and I just like the way it looked.
Tie-dying t-shirts at Camp Nuna's.
2 little girlfriends...Kena and Avery
The admission tickets were $400 a piece.
Worth every penny!!!
(Can't you just feel and smell this picture?)
Best Buds
The best neighbor in the whole world!
Mister Bob
We still claim him even though we live 600 miles away!!
(check the slobber dripping from the chin)
Papa is so happy!
My favorite of my little princess Avery
Mommy cried, Chase didn't.

Could this little princess Kena be any sweeter?

Ewww...this princess needs help!!!
Blueberries in the nose????

S.T.U.D.

This isn't what it looks like...
This little stinkpot somehow got a hold of a piece of chocolate that was in the window sill by his crib and when he went down for a nap he had a bit of a treat!!
This little stinkpot somehow got a hold of a piece of chocolate that was in the window sill by his crib and when he went down for a nap he had a bit of a treat!!
Could this little princess Kena be any sweeter?
Ewww...this princess needs help!!!
S.T.U.D.
Am I suppose to like this stuff??
Bossom Buddies with Bare Butts!
The ones that remain at home.
The world is their playground....
(Artist Chase)
This is how Baby P enjoyed his first trip to Disneyland!
It was really icy and so this is the kind of snowman you could make.
A flat snowman...
(Artist Chase)
She is the best babysitter!!!
1st day of school...
note how excited Sam is!

3 comments:
I love this post! You have the cutest family. I hope 2010 brings you guys lots more fun and happy times!
i loved every picture!!!!!You could do that weekly amd i would be your cheer leader.
Those pictures are great.It was fun to look at your year. I really loved the pictures of Pierson so small. They grow so darn fast!
Post a Comment