Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Are We in Utah?

All day last friday it snowed. There was a half inch of ice and then about 8 inches of snow. It so reminded me of Utah.

Chase woke up and asked, "Is Santa going to come again!"

(he wishes...)

We didn't lose power and so it was kinda fun to be all snuggled in our new house.

And the view was just

SPECTACULAR!!

3 comments:

kaitlan said...

Beautiful! What a winter wonderland! All I could think about watching the video and listening to your voice was how much you sounded like Grandma and your sisters! haha. the voice, the way you speak, everything. I could totally hear Susan in your voice.

Sarah said...

Kate also asked if it was Christmas!

Carly A said...

Oh man I miss snow. Now my kids can visit their Grandma and maybe they'll see snow! How exciting!

signature