Davis Scott Freeman born October 9, 2008 (10/09/08) at 1:23 pm. Weighed in at 8 lbs 6 ounces, 19 inches long. The labor and delivery went so well. Lacey was such a trouper and made it look so easy and natural! All in all baby Davis is a very laid back sweet baby...unlike someone else we all know!
That baby looks just as loved as someone else we know! Davis is such a cutie! I wish I was there to give him little kisses on those chubby cheeks! They are almost as chubby as Avery's! Stay small little Davis till I come to see you!
6 comments:
He's adorable, congrats! These pictures are so good, Chase looks like one happy brother!
Yay! He's so beautiful, I can't wait to meet him.
Gosh, Haynie's make cute kids! Congrats, Nuna, I can't wait to see him in person!
Congratulations! He is gorgeous...fits right in the rest of your family!
I'm in love.
That baby looks just as loved as someone else we know! Davis is such a cutie! I wish I was there to give him little kisses on those chubby cheeks! They are almost as chubby as Avery's! Stay small little Davis till I come to see you!
Post a Comment