Tuesday, October 21, 2008
29 years
29 years ago today at about this time 11:29 pm I delivered my first baby and embarked on a career (that of motherhood) which has given me some of my highest highs and some of my lowest lows, but all in all it has been such a satisfying one. I love my eldest daughter Alisha. She at most times was the one that kept me on the straight and narrow path. She could remember everything and would never let anything slip by her. Such as the butterfly cake for her birthday at grandmas. She was my right hand always helping with her younger siblings. She and I literally grew up together as I was only 20 years old and had not a clue what I was doing with parenting. She had to withstand alot of mistakes on my part and of course being the oldest of 8 forged alot of areas for the other kids... all in all she turned out to be such a wonderful woman, daughter, sister, mother, and wife. I love you so very much Alisha...Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Alisha! We love you!
Alisha is one of the most incredible women I know! Job well done Michelle!!
Totally agree. Happy BIrthday LIsh!
Post a Comment