The first 2 days of the 2008-2009 school year are completed. Lexi is a junior at Jenks High School, Sam is a freshman attending the Freshman Academy (it is on the same campus as the High School) and Abby began her 7th year at Jenks Middle School. Everyone seems pleased with their teachers and schedules. Abby rides the bus to and from school and I take Lexi and Sam. Seminary starts next Tuesday at 5:40 am for Sam and Lexi.
I am going to be more strict this year than last mainly because last year the kids were new and we were just settling in to our lives in Tulsa. This year I have told them that after school they will do a chore around the house, 1 hour of homework or reading (more if needed) and 45 minutes of gym work (none of them have PE or are doing sports) at the YMCA. We will see if I can keep them on track with this...
Lacey is getting ready to begin her schooling. She is currently enrolled in 12 credit hours at Tulsa Community College. She will be doing it all online mainly because she is ready to deliver in 9 weeks and we felt that is the best way right now. Chase is attending his stories and snacks class, messy art class, playgroup and storytime. All in all it keeps us all busy!!

3 comments:
Sounds like you have a busy year! I wish someone was here making me exercise for 45 minutes everyday.
Seriously.. I need to exercise too! Gosh, I didn't realize October was just around the corner! Yay Baby Davis!
When did you start school? It seems like we've been in forever... kinda.
Post a Comment