Thursday, August 14, 2008

Olympiad Junkie

I spend my evenings watching the Olympics. I hurry through dinner and dinner dishes so I can watch them...thank heavens for TVO (whatever that means...I just know that the kids can record from the tv so we can watch it later). Anyway it has brought back memories from 4 years ago when we were able to see Carly win her bronze medal in athe 100 meter breaststroke.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been watching the Olympics more this year than I have in many....maybe just because I am in between terms at school and don't have a ton of homework at the moment... I always think of Carly and wonder if she will go back again. I really hope so....prove that you can have a family and still keep doing worthy things that you did before... Anyway, I always think of all she has accomplished and am amazed. All of your gang thrill and amaze me with their various talents!

Lisha said...

Fun times, I sure was excited!!!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I don't think she will go back...she has another life. But it was one of the best things that she has done. We were and still are so proud of her.

Carly A said...

I wanted to go back, I am sad I am missing out on Beijing. How cool would that have been? I think if I were to get in the pool right now I would sink. I haven't swam in over two years. How sad is that? I should get my booty back into shape!

signature