Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday...Day in the park and in the pool

Okay so I am a week behind...so much has happened that I hardly had time to breath! We are in Alabama and I will try to catch up to the present...



A week ago from today (Wednesday) July 2 we took the kids to Lafortune park for playgroup. We were the only ones that showed up but we had fun anyway. Below are the pictures taken.Abby swinging.
Emma swinging.


Chasey sliding down the slide.


Abby and Carden swinging.



Lacey and Carden

Lacey and Lexi

Nuna, Chase and Lacey


Emma at the ring-a-round.

After the park Lacey had to teach swimming lessons and so we went to the pool with her and swam while she taught. Below are the pictures taken when she was done teaching.

Abby's beautiful "water do" One...Two...Three...
Carden just pushed Lacey over on the float!! HEE HEE!!!!


Emma loves to float!Abby, Emma and Nuna!

1 comment:

MCA said...

I am jealous of all the fun you guys kept having once we left. It sounds like Nuna and Papa's for a week will be a hit for the grandkids!

signature