Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Mother's Love
The middle of June I had all of my girls and grandchildren come to visit and although it was VERY hectic and at times I wondered if all were glad they came, I realized how much I love and appreciate each one of them. both separately and together. As a mother I could never love another child more than another although at times it may seem so to them. Let me try to explain...As a child is born to me they are so helpless and are totally dependant on me to fulfill their needs. I express my love by fulfilling these needs. As they grow and eventually find a life of their own their need for me lessens and consequently my expression of love is not the same as it was when they needed me. Also each child is so different in their individual needs that it is quite impossible to be totally equal in the outward fulfillment of these needs and so my expression of my love for each and everyone of them is different and at times could easily be misunderstood. With that being said I would like to express my eternal love for each and every one of my children and let them know that there is no one more special than they are to me. I am their mother and will always be. I love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That was beautiful. You are a mother I really look up to, I hope to have a big, fun, loving family like yours someday.
Thanks mom! =) I love you too...(in case you never could tell all those years I had the opportunity to go to camp...)
What a fabulous post!!!! Like Fig, I have always admired you and the way you have raised your babies...the amazing people they have become is truly a testament to the love, dedication and sacrifices you've cheerfully given to/for your family (and I KNOW it wasn't always easy and/or fun....)!!!
You are an amazing person, and I am so honored to be your friend! Love you!!!!
you are an amazing woman whom i look up to and admire. i am so blessed to be able to call you my mother. i love you, always. :)
Sometimes all I need is my Mom so thanks for always being there!
Post a Comment