Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fireworks July 4, 2008

After a day of floating the Illinois River (pictures to be added a little later) we cleaned up, ate Papa Johns pizza and headed out to the fireworks. We went across the river to the Riverwalk. Below are pictures...they aren't the best being dark outside...nonetheless we had a great time. Chase, Carden, Lexi and Emma
Abby, Lexi, Emma and Nuna
Carden, X and Chase
Carden, Chase and Emma

Nuna and Chase

3 comments:

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

What a fun summer you're having!!!! Wish I could load up my people and join y'all at the pool...just like old times! ;) Miss you!

Lacey Freeman said...

All in all it ended up being a pretty fun day! I think some of the pictures are actually pretty good!

Lisha said...

I missed fireworks with you guys... :( I knew that was gonna be a hard time for me when you guys moved because Nate is such a stick in the mud when it comes to that.

signature